Adult & Child CPR Anytime® Training Kit
The American Heart Association’s updated Adult & Child CPR Anytime Training Kit contains everything needed to learn the lifesaving skills of CPR, how to use an AED, and how to relieve choking, in about 30 minutes, anytime and anyplace. The kit also covers first aid topics from choking to how to use an Epinephrine pen, and how to manage bleeding and place a tourniquet with Stop the Bleed®. This fully bilingual kit features English and Spanish options reference materials.
*New CPR Anytime Interactive App: CPR Anytime now includes the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Interactive app to provide a comprehensive, self facilitated training solution in one web-based app that allows students to elevate their CPR and AED training experience.
- 1 reusable bag for convenient storage
- 1 Mini Anne® CPR personal manikin
- 1 Mini Anne replacement lung
- 1 AHA AED Trainer with adult pads
- Instruction insert with QR code and URL to access the Adult & Child CPR Anytime Community Resource webpage (English and Spanish)
Due to the nature of the product, all CPR kits are final sale - no returns or exchanges.