Skinny Love is Project Fair-Trade Bracelet
Thank you for requesting a quote on item: SH18052
This form is exclusively for use if you want something other than the options presented on the product page. A few brief details will help us help you more efficiently!
- Handmade in Kenya & Indonesia
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable length, 6-10 inches
- 100% waterproof
Get ready to rock your red on February 1st, and give back twice in our Skinny Love is Project Fair-Trade Bracelet! This thin version of the Love is Project Bracelet is perfect for people who love to stack their jewelry. Wear it as a reminder to show love and know that you are loved. Every purchase from ShopHeart.org not only benefits and employs both Maasai and Indonesian women, but also proceeds will go to fund American Heart Association efforts. A win-win.
More information about the bracelet: Love is Project employs female artisans around the globe using a “pay it forward” social enterprise model to produce unique jewelry for the socially conscious consumer. They've worked with 150+ Maasai in Kenya, 100 Indonesian artisans, and 60 women in Ecuador. Their wages fund education, health initiatives, home improvement, and additional income-generating projects. This ethical supply chain of love grew out of a simple desire to find out what love means to people around the world, and how despite circumstance or history, love unites us all.
- Go Red for Women® Scripted Dolman TopRetail Price $29.95Sale Price $25.99
- Geoprism Tunic T-ShirtAs low as $28.95
- Go Red Boho Slouchy Fleece 3/4 SleeveAs low as $26.95
- Go Red Heart of Gold Dolman TopAs low as $22.95
- Mermaid Baseball T-ShirtAs low as $23.95
- Go Red Lipstick T-ShirtAs low as $21.95