Love Your Heart Bear -Personalized Cape
Thank you for requesting a quote on item: SH20999-PC
This form is exclusively for use if you want something other than the options presented on the product page. A few brief details will help us help you more efficiently!
- A Vermont Teddy Bear and American Heart Association collaboration
- 15" bear with embroidered "scar" in the center of the chest
- Personalized cape option: 2 lines, 15 character limit per line
- If you would like to purchase the Love Your Heart Bear without a cape or with a blank cape, please visit love-your-heart-bear
- Only available for domestic shipping
Designed in collaboration with the American Heart Association, The Love Your Heart Bear is a 15" Classic Vermont Teddy Bear with an embroidered 'scar' in the center of the chest to honor those affected by heart disease. The personalized cape option is designed for children who have experienced cardiovascular surgery, also known as Heart Heroes. This Bear is 100% handmade in Vermont and made with recycled stuffing that is sourced in the USA. This Bear is also Guaranteed for Life, safe for all ages and exceeds U.S. child safety standards.
Return policy: All Vermont Teddy Bears are Guaranteed for Life. If anything ever happens to your Bear, Vermont Teddy Bear will repair or replace your Bear at no cost. Outfits, including outfits with personalization, are not guaranteed for life. Please contact Vermont Teddy Bear’s customer service team for assistance by phone: 800-829-2327 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping lead time from our Teddy Bear Factory in Shelburne, Vermont is less than 5 days. This item is only available for domestic shipping.