Love Your Heart Bear
Thank you for requesting a quote on item: SH20999
This form is exclusively for use if you want something other than the options presented on the product page. A few brief details will help us help you more efficiently!
- A Vermont Teddy Bear and American Heart Association collaboration
- 15" bear with embroidered "scar" in the center of the chest
- A red cape can be added to the bear for an additional $10
- If you would like to purhcase the Love Your Heart Bear with a personalized cape, please visit love-your-heart-bear-personalized-cape
- Only available for domestic shipping
Designed in collaboration with the American Heart Association, The Love Your Heart Bear is a 15" Classic Vermont Teddy Bear with an embroidered 'scar' in the center of the chest to honor those affected by heart disease. For children who have experienced cardiovascular surgery, also known as Heart Heroes, a red cape can be purchased separately and personalized. This Bear is 100% handmade in Vermont and made with recycled stuffing that is sourced in the USA. This Bear is also Guaranteed for Life, safe for all ages and exceeds U.S. child safety standards.
Return policy: All Vermont Teddy Bears are Guaranteed for Life. If anything ever happens to your Bear, Vermont Teddy Bear will repair or replace your Bear at no cost. Outfits, including outfits with personalization, are not guaranteed for life. Please contact Vermont Teddy Bear’s customer service team for assistance by phone: 800-829-2327 or by email: email@example.com.
Shipping lead time from our Teddy Bear Factory in Shelburne, Vermont is less than 5 days. This item is only available for domestic shipping.